Faith is a journey - trust your own experience

I remember in 2016, I came back from UNESCO seminar for youth in France, having met hundreds of people from all over the world, I was in euphoria. I participated therein "culture and faith" exhibition from East Asia. It made me realized so many things. I had discussions with speakers, monks and youth from different faiths and different backgrounds.


I bought a book there for Sharon Salzberg: "Faith". I will write a small passage here that I like and hold as conviction:


"It's not the existence of beliefs that is the problem, but what happens to us when we hold them rigidly, without examining them when we presume the absolute centrality of our views and become disdainful of others"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The New York Times sues OpenAI & Mircosoft

The Story of a fishermen, a frog and a Snake